F37: I can't install NVIDIA drives and make it the first GPU

This is my first time using any Linux distro and, although i’m enjoying it, I can’t install NVIDIA drivers or make the card my first GPU.
At first I was tying to install the drives by the command:
sudo dnf install gcc kernel-headers kernel-devel akmod-nvidia xorg-x11-drv-nvidia xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs.i686
but when I waited 5 minuts and rebooted my sistem, it displayed the following message,

NVIDIA kernel module missing. Falling back to nouveau

After that, i looked for people with similar questions and tried Jeff’s solution given here: Fedora 37 NVIDIA kernel module missing. Falling back to nouveau
Then, I reinstalled the drivers and disabled secure boot.
These changes caused the error message to not be displayed anymore and made the NVIDIA GPU appears on my ‘About’, in settings. But, when I check which is my first GPU, it shows my Intel processor. And, when i check for the NVIDIA GPU activity, I can see that the card is not being used at all.
Finally, I think that it is important to mention that the Fedora 37 is installed on a MSI notebook, that probably uses Optimus.

What happened during those five minutes? What made you decide to reboot at that point?

as I read I can tell you managed to install the driver and is working as intended, because you have an internal and discrete GPU in hybrid mode, Fedora will use the IGPU to load the system and desktop and will let the dGPU to load games and stuff on demand

you can set you dGPU as the main GPU, but that requires to do it on the BIOS. the system will respond on that change automatically.

Personally I prefer to have a laptop in hybrid mode, I do run mine like that. Steam, Heroic Launcher, etc all launch the game using the dGPU automatically

in hybrid mode if you want to force the dGPU just use this
__NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __VK_LAYER_NV_optimus=NVIDIA_only __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia <any_command>

for example this is glxinfo in my laptop with dGPU and then iGPU

❯ __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __VK_LAYER_NV_optimus=NVIDIA_only __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia glxinfo | grep 'OpenGL renderer'
OpenGL renderer string: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2

~ 
❯ glxinfo | grep 'OpenGL renderer'
OpenGL renderer string: AMD RENOIR (LLVM 14.0.0, DRM 3.48, 6.0.8-200.fc36.x86_64)

~