Hi there! I’d like to help with QA testing and have so far:
- Signed up for the mailing lists
- Introduced myself on the mailing list
- Created a FAS account
- Watched Sumantro Mukherjee’s Fedora QA Global Onboarding Call
- Started following items on Bodhi
Next, I plan to:
- Setup a virtual machine setup
- Install relval and easy karma
- Try to test updates on bodhi
- Visit openQA and fedore-qa on Pagure
Is there anything I am leaving out?
I have 1 question about editing the wiki to update test results - I can’t login to wiki because it says “You need to have at least CLA+1 (group)” to login. How can I get this fixed or does relval/easy karma take care of this for me?
Thanks (in advance) for any advice or info!
ps. I saw your post @FranciscoD , but I couldn’t follow up or reply on it!