I would like to automate the installation of Fedora SIlverblue. For now I have to do all those steps:
- Get the Silverblue image: Team Silverblue — Download
- install the Silverblue image on a USB installation disk
- Boot the USB installation disk
- Configure with GUI Anaconda the desired Fedora Silverblue installation settings
- Install and reboot Fedora Silverblue
- Do post -install work in GUI (user accounts, connectivity, timezone, etc…)
- Do post installation of programs from rpm (via rpm-ostree) and from flatpak (via flathub or Gnome Software)
Is it possible to do all those steps in an automated or scripted way to install Fedora Silverblue ?
Are there some read to use kickstart files that may be customized , and how to use them for a Fedora Silverblue install ?