Hi Fellow Members,
On every Release Fedora goes through different phases:
- Alpha, is a very Beginnig State.
- Beta, is still in development but very usable when it released and announced it’s availability.
- Final, The name describe all.
- Fedora Release Life Cycle
According to this, the premise:
- Nobody is perfect but that does not mean that these aren’t bugs
Please get in touch with the QA team using one of their channels:
- If you find a problem, you should report a bug
- They need to be looked into, and the QA team will help do that.