I installed the android-tools via
dnf install android-tools inside a Fed32 toolbox then I connect my phone into the computer and run
adb devices, So I expect the permission modal to appear on the phone, but it never happened, even when I remove and reconnect the USB cable, and even worst, every time I reconnect the USB cable, my phone ID appears again and again in the device list, see the screenshot bellow:
- I’m using Fedora Silverblue 32 in a Toolbox of Fedora 32.
- USB debug is properly enabled on the phone.
- USB cable is properly connected to the phone and computer.
- Every time I connect the phone to the computer the ID of the phone appears again in the
- The access permission modal never appears in the phone.