I have just installed Fedora Plasma Workstation

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @fairking, this is a user-support forum. It’s intent is to help you solve problems after providing detailed information including logs. Ranting doesn’t help you or anyone and is not compliant with the Terms of Use.

So, please:

• read the Code of Conduct, see Code of Conduct :: Fedora Docs
  • give your topic a descriptive title
  • describe your issue (wifi? no free driver available? install from 3rd party or swap wifi card, …). open a new topic each and every issue you might have.
  • file a bug if you think you encoutered one, see How to file a bug :: Fedora Docs
  • be thankful to the community for creating a free distro providing your favorite Desktop

btw, I tested Fedora Plasma a few weeks back just to see how it looks and feels after many years not having touched KDE, and it worked just fine.

So, please:

• read the Code of Conduct, see Code of Conduct :: Fedora Docs
  • give your topic a descriptive title
  • describe your issue (wifi? no free driver available? install from 3rd party or swap wifi card, …). open a new topic each and every issue you might have.
  • file a bug if you think you encoutered one, see How to file a bug :: Fedora Docs
  • be thankful to the community for creating a free distro providing your favorite Desktop

Sorry, catch up bugs after bugs does not make any sense. Normal users do not understand what you just wrote. Bug fixes create other bugs. I have no time with playing this game, with reading tons of pages of the overcomplicated docs and with filling all those forms. I hope fedora team can think about some stability. But at the moment it is messy and not reliable when it comes to everyday work, especially for people who don’t understand terminal.

Why everything must be so complicated?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.