I’m currently trying to install Fedora on my new laptop (HP ENVY x360 15-ed0768ng) next to Windows 10. In order to get Fedora working I did following:
- Installed gparted on a usb in order to partition the disk 500 GB
- set secure boot on “disabled”
- gparted started and the start screen appeared. pressed enter to start gparted live
- hung. nothing happened. no repsonse.
- I tried all the other gparted live versions but with no result at all
I also did try to partition the disk with clonezilla, but the result was the same: nothing happened.
Does anyone have an idee what to do next?