Iphone 12

Is there an application either alternative options to use Fedora applications or run software on an iphone 12 with ios 15.5 ?

1 Like

While it is possible to run linux on some apple hardware (bare metal), I have never heard of anything that can run on apple phones, especially not using ios as the base.

3 Likes

So not like Android app’s on Windows and linux based OS. Every Apple unit like iphone and macbook will be able to share some media-files like .AIFF.

I often found it hard to transfere from Android to Macbook. But as Apple locked the oppertunity to transfere your own music and even legally downloaded musik you allready paid for. So changing my Android phone to a iphone didn’t excactly make my life easier. As it should had done. I am left with no option to change anything either do hack or using Homebrew software.

You can share your music files between devices via iTunes software. From your Macbook you can sync music to your iPhone. iTunes can be installed on Windows systems, as well. Maybe you know that already.

So what exactly is it, that you are trying to achieve?

Same question goes for your other thread about Fedora on a Macbook. Until now I could not clearly understand what you really want to do, regarding your music files?

1 Like

Thank so much for advice. Yes it was what I wanted. Also I were in doubt myself but you did give me the clear options. As I’m still learning to understand what is going on between data at different OS/OSM platforms I am still in doubt when I try to move the Music files. If I do something wrong or it is technically.