I have a <home> subvol that is shared between Fedora and Silverblue.
For some reason, I reinstalled both Fedora Workstation 34 and Silverblue 34 from fresh, but still mounting the existing <home> subvol.
I encountered two issues so far:
- Under Fedora w/ existing <home>, it is working normally.
- Under Silverblue w/ existing <home>, command not found. It turns out the PATH is missing /usr/sbin
- Under Silverblue w/ <newhome>,
/usr/sbinis in PATH .
- Under Silverblue, with existing <home>,
- Under same Silverblue, with <newhome>,
toolbox createworked as normal.
What I need to check to find out what is wrong with my existing <home> volume?