Linking Fedora32 to the MetaTrader4 Indicator Folder

Good afternoon from Nigeria, Fedora Community. I really appreciate all your help you’ve
given me in this community.
A little story. I’m using my Laptop (installed with Fedora32 - Yay!) for FOREX trading purposes (and general programming too). I’ve successfully installed the Trading platforms, using the WINE Application.
There are some zipped indicators I downloaded and extracted, but I NEED to put them into the indicator folder of the Metatrader 4 Application, so that I can use them as custom indicators.
Though I extracted these files and I know where the MQL4 Indicator folder is located (C:\Program Files (x86)\LiteForex MT4 Terminal\MQL4\Indicators), I can’t copy the extracted files into the folder.
My question is: How can I have access to this folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\LiteForex MT4 Terminal\MQL4\Indicators) apart from going through the MT4 Application folder (i.e. File - Open Data Folder); but rather through the Files GUI.
Thank you in great anticipation of needed answers.

Good evening Fedora Community. I asked a question regarding the installation of Metatrader 4 custom indicators in the Linux environment. Having done my research, I was able to find the answer through a Youtube video with the link: Add Forex Indicators to MT4 on a MAC - YouTube
Though a Mac OS was used in the video, I found out that the method is still the same for any Linux OS that has has MT4 trading application installed in it.
Thank you all.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.