Need testers for NVIDIA Auto Installer for Fedora to check compatibility with F33

I know this might not look like a Ask Fedora article/post but bear with me for a moment. A tool I wrote (which you can find here) about 6 months ago (when F32 just launched) to automate the installation of NVIDIA drivers and other utilities, was able to help a lot of folks and I am thankful that they gave this tool a try.

The scripts stay true to the instructions provided in the RPM Fusion documentation (here and here) and does not do even one thing more than the instructions specified there. With the release of F33, I have received issues about it not working in F33 beta (here) and want to ensure that it works for the actual F33 release.

Being an unofficial tool, I am still pursuing inclusion of the tool in the RPM Fusion repositories. If the project has helped you so far in any way, or if you think that the project can be helpful to folks and should be tested for compatibility - please feel free to comment under the issues specified for assignment.

1. Check general compatibility with Fedora 33 Workstation [VERY IMPORTANT]
  2. Generalize and test the tool in SOAS spin [Check here]
  3. Generalize and test the tool in LXDE spin [Check here]
  4. Generalize and test the tool in Cinnamon spin [Check here]
  5. Generalize and test the tool in MATE-Compiz spin [Check here]
  6. Generalize and test the tool in LXQt spin [Check here]
  7. Generalize and test the tool in Xfce spin [Check here]
  8. Generalize and test the tool in KDE Plasma spin [Check here]

Thanks in advance! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes