Old NIVIDA drivers for older cards 300*

I have just installed a Fresh install of Fedora 31 - I then did the dnf update, rebooted and then went to install the Vivida driver 340* for my card in my machine that has worked wih all version sine 20
I went to, as suggested by many, http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/nVidia#Determining_your_card_model
the instructions were clear…
![BUT the install has failed

what help do you expect by that low info ?

what exactly has failed ?

you are right and I posted this before I had finished writing and did post a full one later but that seems ot have been removed…Anyway…
I used the following commands, as suggested by RPM
sudo dnf copr enable kwizart/kernel-longterm-4.19
sudo dnf install akmods gcc kernel-longterm kernel-longterm-devel
sudo dnf install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-340xx akmod-nvidia-340xx --releasever=30

the First two went through fine, no errors - But the 3rd line returned with
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Key imported successfully
warning: /var/cache/dnf/rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-5df6142a4a60155a/packages/akmod-nvidia-340xx-340.107-8.fc30.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 1d14a795: NOKEY
RPM Fusion for Fedora 30 - Nonfree - Updates 0.0 B/s | 0 B 00:00
Curl error (37): Couldn’t read a file:// file for file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-nonfree-fedora-30 [Couldn’t open file /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-nonfree-fedora-30]
The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing ‘dnf clean packages’.

Everything boots up OK but obviously, I am expecting things to hang every now and then, as they were before hand after the install…which is why I thoguht I shuold install the driver.