- Kernel: 5.7.6-201.fc32.x86_64 x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: Cinnamon 4.6.5 *
- Distro: Fedora release 32 (Thirty Two) *
- Type: Laptop System: LENOVO product: 20FB006BGE v: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th *
- serial: *
- Mobo: LENOVO model: 20FB006BGE v: SDK0J40697 WIN serial: *
- UEFI: LENOVO v: N1FET71W (1.45 ) date: 12/10/2019*
I have the following issue:
After reopening the lid and resume from standby (suspend to RAM) I don’t have the expected login screen with the password field in the center or on the left side, but a picture of the desktop without any functionaltity. Inserting the users password (blind, w/o seeing it) will open the desktop and everything is fine. If I lock the screen with CTRL + L and then press ESC, the usual login screen appears as I would expect with the password field in the center. Entering the password as usual works fine - everything is okay.
Has anyone else faced this issue? Has anyone a solution to it?
Thank you in advanced for any suggestions