Tastiera non funziona per alcuni secondi dopo la sospensione del computer

Il problema si presenta su un laptop converibile hp spectre x 360 (anno 2021) con Fedora 35 in dual boot con windows, ho riscontrato lo stesso problema anche con Fedora 34.
Subito dopo l’accensione o il riavvio dopo una sospensione, appena si presenta la schermata di log-in con l’inserimento della password, la tastiera, quasi sempre ma non sempre, impiega all’incirca 5-7 secondi prima che il sistema risponda effettivamente all’input della tastiera del laptop.
I tasti hardware come quelli della retroilluminazione e il trackpad invece funzionano correttamente fin da subito.
Credo che il problema sia legato al power management e al fatto che il laptop, essendo un convertibile 360 che gestisce probabilmente l’alimentazione della tastiera in modo particolare, disconnettendo l’alimentazione della tastiera se si usa il dispositivo in modalità tablet ripiegando la tastiera oltre i 180° rispetto allo schermo.
Spero di aver dato abbastanza informazioni per farmi aiutare.

translated
Keyboard does not work for a few seconds after the computer is suspended

The problem occurs on a hp specter x 360 convertible laptop (year 2021) with Fedora 35 in dual boot with windows, I also encountered the same problem with Fedora 34.
Immediately after switching on or restarting after a suspension, as soon as the log-in screen is presented with the entry of the password, the keyboard, almost always but not always, takes approximately 5-7 seconds for the system to respond actually to the laptop keyboard input.
The hardware keys such as those of the backlight and the trackpad instead work correctly right away.
I think the problem is related to the power management and the fact that the laptop, being a 360 convertible which probably manages the keyboard power in a particular way, disconnecting the keyboard power if you use the device in tablet mode by folding the keyboard over i 180 ° with respect to the screen.
I hope I have given enough information for you to help me.

1 Like

Hi @machine It is a known problem HP Slow Startup: How to Fix HP Laptop Taking Forever to Boot Windows 10/8/7 - EaseUS

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me, but the link does not address my same problem.