I am interested in ThinkPad X1 Nano Gen 2 (13” Intel) Laptop, the compact-sized laptop with Intel 12 gen CPU.
- CPU: Intel 12 gen CPU i5 or i7
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Non-touchscreen: 14.47mm x 293.2mm x 208.0mm / 0.57" x 11.5" x 8.19"
- Touchscreen: 14.77mm x 293.3mm x 208.1mm / 0.58" x 11.5" x 8.19"
- Battery: Up to 14 hours, 49.6Whr
X1 Nano Gen 1 with Intel 11th gen CPU (Intel i5-1130G7) is certified by Red Hat. So, questions.
- Will Fedora Linux pre-installed option be available? Right now I only see Windows pre-installed options.
- How does Fedora work well on it?
- How is the battery life? Is there a battery drain?
- Repairability. Can I buy the battery somewhere?
On the Lenovo support ticket, someone is asking about the pre-installed Linux option. But I don’t know the current situation. The  are related pages on Reddit.
-  https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpadx1/thinkpad-x1-nano-gen-2-(13-inch-intel)/len101t0008
-  https://catalog.redhat.com/hardware/workstations/detail/5655891
-  Why isn’t the ThinkPad X1 Nano sold with Linux? - Lenovo support
-  https://www.reddit.com/r/thinkpad/comments/w885x4/has_anybody_attempted_running_linux_on_the_lenovo/
-  https://www.reddit.com/r/thinkpad/comments/vir9ax/thinkpad_x1_nano_gen_2_benchmarks/