I have created a CLI tool which lets you install proprietary NVIDIA drivers easily in Fedora 32 Workstation or above. The look and feel is heavily inspired from
- Active internet connection
- Fedora 32 Workstation or above
- Make sure you have a working internet connection
- Grab a terminal and make that location your working directory
./NVAutoInstFedoraWS32to install drivers
- Give stars to the repository if you found this helpful
- Requires secure boot to be turned off in UEFI systems.
- Requires superuser access for repo addition and driver setup.
- Active internet connection is required to download drivers.
- The drivers are fetched from the RPMFusion repository.
- Discrete cards from 9XX/10XX/20XX series only are supported.
- Native support for PRIME configuration is coming soon.
- No additional configuration is required for Optimus setups.
- Consider using executables provided in releases section only.
- CLI “Launch using Dedicated Graphics Card” option.
- Intuitive mode switching for hybrid graphics.
- Distinct mode for using integrated or discrete GPU.
- Option to install CUDA, NVENC/NVDEC and more.