Virtualbox-related tainted kernel

I received this error for kernel-core version 5.10.10-200.fc33.x86_64 after rebooting:

A kernel problem occurred, but your kernel has been tainted (flags:GOE). Explanation:
O - Out-of-tree module has been loaded.
E - Unsigned module has been loaded.
Kernel maintainers are unable to diagnose tainted reports. Tainted modules: vboxnetadp ,vboxnetflt and vboxdrv.

vboxnetadp,vboxnetflt and vboxdrv are Virtualbox modules (which I have installed and use actively).

“cannot be reported”, but there’s a link pointing here: ABRT Analytics - Report #52033 - kernel in call_timer_fn

Is this potentially severe? The only “non-free” driver I have installed is the MIT-licensed intel-media-driver (20.3.0-1.fc33.x86_64).

I’m aware that at least a decade ago the VB driver was considered as poor by the Linux kernel maintainers.

It is not officially supported by f33, but if necessary, you can install virtualbox manually to operate.

However, since it is not an official support part, abnormal symptoms may occur. Also, it doesn’t seem necessary to have driver components like vboxnetadp or vboxnetflt.

Such symptomatic contamination is not visible on my equipment. - F33 Server with KDE