What Can I do With My Fedora account (FAS)?

What possibilities Do I have in the Fedora Project with My FAS?

3 Likes

Fedora Project Offer diferent tools to contribute:

1. There are many tools for achieve this purpose information on this page ,the most important:
    • FAS, Fedora Account System
    • pagure, With pagure you can host your project with its documentation, let your users report issues or request enhancements using the ticketing system
    • taiga, is an open source project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
    • koji, Koji is the software that builds RPM packages for the Fedora project
    • copr, is a Fedora project to help make building and managing third party package repositories easy.
    • fedocal, t’s the public calendar service where teams organize their work.
    • nuancier, Fedora Badged system
    • bugzilla, Report Bugs
    • kernel test
    • mailing list, are electronic mailing lists (sometimes written as elist or e-list). It is a special usage of email that allows for widespread distribution of information to many Internet users.
    • bodhi Bodhi is a modular web-based system that facilitates the process of publishing package updates for Fedora .
    • wiki, Fedora Wiki pages for place technical and non-technical documentation.
    • Fedora Magazine, writing post about various themes for Fedroa
  2. There is a Fedora Magazine post about it:
    • Signing up for a Fedora account
    • Configuring Fedora Workstation for single sign-On using Gnome Online Account
    • Single sign-on with a web browser

Regards.,

5 Likes