Where to file bug report

I have found a bug with Pitivi from Flathub on Fedora 36. I was just wondering if I file that with Fedora or with the Pitivi devs since its Flathub and not Fedora flatpaks.

Please open a ticket here in →

However is would be nice if we you can test pitivi from :fedora: repo and see if the bug is present there too…

Regards.,

2 Likes

Thank you. That is my next step. Going to file it now.

Its the exact same bug from the repos too.

pitivi 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.10/site-packages/pitivi/application.py", line 203, in do_activate
    self.create_main_window()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.10/site-packages/pitivi/application.py", line 210, in create_main_window
    self.gui.setup_ui()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.10/site-packages/pitivi/mainwindow.py", line 134, in setup_ui
    self.editor.setup_ui()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.10/site-packages/pitivi/editorperspective.py", line 103, in setup_ui
    self._create_ui()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.10/site-packages/pitivi/editorperspective.py", line 215, in _create_ui
    self.trans_list = TransitionsListWidget(self.app)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.10/site-packages/pitivi/transitions.py", line 57, in __init__
    self._question_icon = icon_theme.load_icon("dialog-question", 48, 0)
gi.repository.GLib.GError: gtk-icon-theme-error-quark: Icon 'dialog-question' not present in theme Adwaita (0)

Report filled with Bugzilla

2 Likes

Thanks for that, could you post a link to the bug here please so it is easily visible to others?

1 Like

If I can find it I will. I sent it through Problem Reporting but its not showing in my list on Bugzilla

1 Like

Its in here

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2075748

1 Like