On my notebook a wifi connection was tuned for about a month. Almost all the time during that month it worked Ok. I did not change anything on router side or in settings.
However, 2 times during this period wifi went wild. It becomes infinitely connected and disconnected providing no actual network access. The first incident ended quite quickly without any reasonable action from my side. The second incident still continues for 1 day already.
Another notebook with Fedora 33 standing next to mine works perfectly with the very same wifi point.
I have found several similar problem descriptions in the internet, but all my attempts to go suggested ways ended with nothing, so I’ve started new topic from scratch.
Please tell me which information I should find / provide to solve the issue.
Thanks a lot.