Wifi constantly connects and disconnects

Hello.

uname -rs
Linux 5.18.5-100.fc35.x86_64

On my notebook a wifi connection was tuned for about a month. Almost all the time during that month it worked Ok. I did not change anything on router side or in settings.

However, 2 times during this period wifi went wild. It becomes infinitely connected and disconnected providing no actual network access. The first incident ended quite quickly without any reasonable action from my side. The second incident still continues for 1 day already.

Another notebook with Fedora 33 standing next to mine works perfectly with the very same wifi point.

I have found several similar problem descriptions in the internet, but all my attempts to go suggested ways ended with nothing, so I’ve started new topic from scratch.

Please tell me which information I should find / provide to solve the issue.

Thanks a lot.

I had a similar problem with Silverblue 35. Someone sent me this and it fixed it.

sudo tee /etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/00-wifi-powersave.conf << EOF > /dev/null
[connection]
wifi.powersave=2
EOF
sudo systemctl restart NetworkManager.service

Thank you. The effect is interesting: the wifi does start to provide some network access (I’m posting this comment via wifi), but during 10 minutes it still disconnected 2 times for short periods. I will look at its work for some time and reply tomorrow.

Sorry, but the fix is not complete. The connection becomes better (at least non-zero), but the problem still occurs. The connection still deactivates sporadically one time in several minutes.

Sorry.

I hope someone can give you a better solution.